Client Advisor Assistant - Strategic Partnerships Team (SPT) job in LondonShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an integral part of the team the Client Advisor Assistant is charged with maximising the sales efficiency of the Business Developer(s) by ensuring the accurate and timely execution of the clients' day to day administrative needs.
The role holder supports the Business Developer(s) while servicing the needs of both Strategic Partner(s) (SP - typically IFAs) and the clients that they introduce. They are responsible for ensuring that administrative and organisational arrangements and SP/client related processes are completed and continuously improved. By providing an accurate and efficient service this maintains a strong relationship between the Business developer(s), Client Advisor(s) and the SP/client.
They are responsible for trouble shooting using specialised internal transactional systems. They work as part of a team and take responsibility for all SP/client support service delivery. They advise the Business Developer(s) or Client Advisor(s) on client related processes, take client requests, resolving where possible so that the client relationship is maintained and developed and client satisfaction maximised.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following:
• Maintenance of SPT and end client database.
• Support the SPT business by assisting the growth and maintenance of new and existing SP/Client relationships.
• Assist in the preparation of SP and client pitches.
• Supporting the client adviser in the training of SP and SP staff.
• Liaising with internal and external service providers to ensure timely execution/resolution of client requests/queries.
• Implementation of internal and external directives and guidelines in daily business transactions; monthly reporting, such as Client Advisor revenues and adhoc client valuations.
• Reviewing, recommending and implementing new processes in your field of expertise; acting in the role of an intermediary to other service providers, including settlements, legal, compliance and payments departments.
• Assist with the co-ordination / organisation of SPT related events
• Co-ordinate the distribution of marketing materials to SPT relationships and manage the SPT marketing database
Your experience and skills:
You have: - knowledge of banking operations - experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors - great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs You are: - a team player - a detail-oriented person - able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines).