The chance to manage the portfolio and requests for Client Tax solution delivery. This includes:
- Control the entire solution delivery portfolio for Client Tax (CHF 20m) across SUB, IWM and Group CIO baskets
- Oversight over the planning process for Client Tax
- Steer the budgeting process
- Ensure SDF compliance
- Ensure cost management and headcount control
- Face off to the central business management functions
- Management of the SW contracts and vendor contracts including Third Party Risk Management
- Support and consult line managers in program management matters
- Assist in the transformation towards the Agile methodology from a planning perspective
- Perform Request Management including:
- Manage a phased process with 4 steps
- Validate request against MOM (Must - Optimum - Maximum) and conduct prioritization.
- Assign responsibility for implementation.
- Ensure process compliance for all requests.
- Use JIRA request management tool.
- University degree (technical, science or economics)
- Experience in project management
- Background in IT/technical projects
- Experience in business management and financial processes
- Experience in Banking/Financial Industry
- Languages: Fluent in English, strong preference for German.
- Regulatory Banking experience and or Knowledge of Credit Suisse process/tools would be a plus
- Agile (Scrum) approaches working with JIRA/Confluence etc. would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, service-oriented and interpersonal skills.
- Act very independently and self-motivated; a critical eye is essential
- Excellent organizational skills
Mr. S. Dowe would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal!