- A challenging role in our "Framework and Program Management Team within Tax Initiatives, Automatic Exchange of Information (AEI) of the division International Wealth Management
- A wide variety of activities with relevance for the success of the Program, e.g. you create STC input slides for the relevant Program Head, ensure of Program relevant metrics, maintain program relevant achievements, comment project risks and update content in various reporting templates (e.g. Compliance)
- Being in charge of the development of senior management presentations on behalf of the Program Head which you deputize in meetings with business partners
- Opportunity to liaise with key business partner so you can determine priorities and requirements and drive implementation to completion
- Being part of a highly dedicated and experienced team of qualified individuals within a fast paced and diverse international environment close to the business which offers you opportunities to develop yourself in both ways, in a professional and a personal one
- A platform which gives you the opportunity to establish and maintain good relationships with key business partners across markets and business areas within a first class organization with state-of-the-art professional standards
- University degree or post-graduate studies
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager or Consulting related function within a Bank
- Excellent analytical capabilities combined with strong communication and business partner management skills which enables you to build up strong relationships with your key business partners in order to drive implementation of state of the art solutions to completion
- An adaptive and content driven mindset paired with flexibility, dedication and self-motivation which makes you a standout colleague which has a strong focus on business' needs
- Fluent language skills in English
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint
Ms. C. Biedermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.