- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas of Banking within the IT Digitization team at Credit Suisse
- Many opportunities to challenge the status quo, think bold and change the way back office colleagues, such as Relationship Managers do their work and simplify their ways of working.
- Opportunities to drive and implement the newest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year digital program
- A challenging environment working in a global dynamic digital environment
- Opportunities to lead multi skilled matrix resources in an agile/scrum team providing direction and prioritizing workload.
- Opportunities for you to interact with senior partners on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
- Leader with hands-on experience transforming a testing culture to Agile/automation
- Structured and uncompromising, inspiring change and leading teams throughout a complex organization
- Experience with Protractor and you have the ability to review code written by the testers
- Proven track record of leading test activities on large agile projects, coaching test activities with teams
- Experience in streamlining and improving test efficiency across multiple teams
- Familiar with CI tools / TeamCity as strategic aspiration is automated testing
- Outside-the-box thinking with the ability to bring creative ideas to the table, you are bringing testing to the next level aligned with industry best practices
- Good communication, problem solving and analytical skills - ability to communicate throughout the organization
- Ability to work under stress and prioritize your workload accordingly
- Experience in leading multi-national and teams in different locations in a matrix-structured international organization
- Fluent English language skills required
Mr. S. Dowe (HLOD 21) would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal!