In this role within our Global Markets division you will be helping with the following:
- Entitlement management of new and existing client registration requests, prioritization of top clients; off-boarding of leavers/transfers.
- Validate user set up and confirm quality assurance task was performed during the given SLA, while communicating with various global team located throughout the bank.
- Gain knowledge of different occurring regulatory requirements as well as up and coming regulatory standards; will assist in ad hoc/regulatory projects.
- You will ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the enablement process, and reporting / investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Set up of eTrading clients for Rates & Credit and FX products on all external and internal platforms (i.e. Bloomberg, FXALL, TradeWeb, 360T, etc.).
- Actively provide solutions and engaging with the relevant partners to review, improve and optimize the client enablement process and client service experience.
- Partner with IT to develop technology according to market need and in accordance with regulatory landscape; Establish new onboarding process (es) for new systems or products; Generate and maintain process-flow documentation.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a degree in Business or Finance.
- You possess Business experience.
- You have excellent excel skills.
- You possess solid analytical skills.
- You are able to work well in a dynamic, team environment.
- You possess the ability to communicate with sales and trading management.
- You are a team collaborator, dedicated, and a self-starter.
- You are capable to work with minimal supervision.