Onboarding Specialist 090488 Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global company employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
In this role within our Global Markets division you will be helping with the following:
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- Entitlement management of new and existing client registration requests, prioritization of top clients; off-boarding of leavers/transfers.
- Validate user set up and confirm quality assurance task was performed during the given SLA, while communicating with various global team located throughout the bank.
- Gain knowledge of different occurring regulatory requirements as well as up and coming regulatory standards; will assist in ad hoc/regulatory projects.
- You will ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the enablement process, and reporting / investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Set up of eTrading clients for Rates & Credit and FX products on all external and internal platforms (i.e. Bloomberg, FXALL, TradeWeb, 360T, etc.).
- Actively provide solutions and engaging with the relevant partners to review, improve and optimize the client enablement process and client service experience.
- Partner with IT to develop technology according to market need and in accordance with regulatory landscape; Establish new onboarding process (es) for new systems or products; Generate and maintain process-flow documentation.
- Degree in Business or Finance.
- Business experience.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to communicate with sales and trading management.
- A team player, pro-active, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.